Chevrolet Performance LS3 495 HP Long Block Crate Engines
Chevrolet Performance LS3 495 hp long block crate engines feature an impressive 495 hp at 5,570 rpm with 475 lbs.-ft. of torque. The assemblies use a production bottom-end and the race-tested LS "Hot" cam. With significantly more duration than the stock camshaft, the valves remain open longer, allowing these engines to pull in increased amounts of clean air through the large rectangular ports. Front-end accessories, exhaust manifolds, and flywheel or flexplate must be obtained separately, along with the engine controller kit.
* Compression ratio of 10.7:1
* Recommended fuel is 92 octane
* Cast aluminum block with 6-bolt cross-bolted main caps
* Nodular iron crankshaft
* Powdered metal connecting rods
* Hypereutectic aluminum pistons
* Steel hydraulic roller tappet camshaft
* Valve lift of 0.525 in. for intake and exhaust
* Duration at 0.050 in. is 219 degrees intake and 228 degrees exhaust
* Lobe separation angle is 112 degrees
* Combustion chamber volume is 68cc
* Valve diameter is 2.165 in. for the intake and 1.590 in. for exhaust
* Cast roller trunnion rocker arms with a 1.7:1 ratio
* Internally balanced
* 58x Gen IV reluctor wheel
* Maximum recommended rpm is 6,600
* Recommended torque converter stall is 2,400-2,800
* Fully assembled long block
* Oil pump, pick-up and oil pan
* Harmonic balancer
* Front timing cover
* Aluminum water pump
* Oil filter and passenger side oil dipstick and tube
Delivery & Returns
Billy's Speed Shop ensures the highest standard of service. Therefore we use only most reliable delivery services in the UK what allows us to provide you quick and efficient delivery of your products.
We aim to stock all of the products in our warehouse. However the situation may occur that we currently do not have particular item in stock then we will order it directly from UK supplier. If delivery time will exceed 3 days we will inform you via email or telephone.
Our Delivery Options are as follows:
Parcels up to 2kg and up to £50 of value are being sent via Royal Mail - 1st or 2nd class.
Parcels up to 2kg and £50 - £100 of value are being sent via Royal Mail - 1st or 2nd class - Tracked.
Parcels over 2kg and over £100 of value are being sent via Courier - DPD Tracked.
Bulk or Heavy purchases that weigh over 20 kg are sent on a pallet - Pallex.