Delivery & Returns Policy
Billy's Speed Shop ensures the highest standard of service. Therefore we use only most reliable delivery services in the UK what allows us to provide you quick and efficient delivery of your products.
Our Delivery Options are as follows:
Parcels up to 2kg and up to £50 of value are being sent via Royal Mail - 1st or 2nd class.
Parcels up to 2kg and £50 - £100 of value are being sent via Royal Mail - 1st or 2nd class - Tracked.
Parcels over 2kg and over £100 of value are being sent via Courier - DPD with full tracking.
Bulk or Heavy purchases that weigh over 20 kg are sent on a pallet - Pallex.
With respect to Distant Selling Regulations (DSRs) Billy' Speed Shop is responsible for delivering the parcel to you and purchase is not deemed as complete until we receive confirmation of delivery or you have received a parcel. From the moment of delivery confirmation or receiving parcel by you the purchase is deemed as completed and the Returns and Cancellation Policy period initiates.
Please refer to the conditions set below.
This is an extension of Terms and Conditions
This Returns Policy details can be found in Terms & Conditions that you accept when you enter a purchasing contract with us.
5. Consumer Rights – Right to Cancel
A. Clause 5 only applies if you are a Consumer AND is purchasing Goods and/or Services by mail order or from our Website.
B. Where you purchase Goods in-store or use our click and collect facility, your purchase will take place in-store and this clause 5 shall not apply.
C. This Clause 5 shall also not apply to some BSS Goods and/or Services due to their special order nature.
- In accordance with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and Distance Selling Regulations (DSRs) you have the right to cancel the Contract (subject to clause 5.8 below) for any item bought on the Website for a full refund (except for certain BSS Goods) within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last Good(s).
- To exercise the right to cancel email customer services on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01543 226339, or write to us at Billy’s Speed Shop, Unit 7, Keys Business Village, Keys Park Rd, Hednesford WS12 2HA to inform us of your decision to cancel your order by a clear statement (setting out your name, geographical address, order number and, where available, your telephone number and an e-mail address). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. Returns will only be processed after receiving and examining the condition of the goods and accepting the return by Billy's Speed Shop.
- If you cancel the Contract under this clause 5, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, excluding the costs of delivery (unless we have offered free delivery) in case you have changed your mind and wish to return the product. Please take reasonable care of the Goods as we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied to you, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you. All goods must be returned to us in unused condition otherwise we reserve the right to deduct a reasonable loss from payments received from you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied; or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the Goods; or
- if there were no Goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel the Contract.
- Where possible we will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement, subject to the provisions of clause 5.3. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the Goods back.
- You shall send back the Goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from the Contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the Goods if the reason for such return is changing the mind about the purchase and the product has not been used/fitted.
- If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the Goods from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection - we charge a flat fee of £8.50 for collection. Otherwise you are responsible for sending the goods back to us.
- The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of BSS Services;
- Contracts for the supply of Goods that are made to the Consumer’s specifications or are personalised;
- Contracts for the supply of Performance Goods as further detailed at Clause 14;
- Contracts for the supply of Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- Contracts for the supply of sealed Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items (such as paint);
- Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery; and
- Contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
Our Goodwill Guarantee
5.9. Please note, the terms in clauses 5.9 to 5.11 do not apply to BSS Goods but generally reflect the goodwill guarantee offered Billy’s Speed Shop Unit 7, Keys Business Village, Keys Park Rd, Hednesford WS12 2HA.to its UK Consumers, which is more generous than your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations and Distance Selling Regulations in the ways set out below. This goodwill guarantee does not affect your legal rights in relation to faulty products (see clause 15.2) or misdescribed products (see clause 16.3):
Right under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
How our goodwill guarantee is more generous
14-day period to change your mind.
30-day period to change your mind
5.10. We shall have no liability for incorrect Goods purchased by you online for foreign registered cars once the cancellation period in this clause 5 lapses. We will not offer advice to customers in respect of the suitability of any Goods prior to purchase unless otherwise explicitly stated.
Electronic Equipment & Software
5.11. Any electronic and/or computer data or programme(s) (or parts or developments thereof) and/or any programming code(s) including source code(s) and object code(s) (“Software”) may be made available to you via the purchase of certain electronic Goods (e.g diagnostic kits). In order to benefit from using such Software you may be required to purchase a license through a single payment, multiple payments or subscription payment(s) (“Software Payments”) with the manufacturer or other third parties (“Software Owner”). By ordering such electronic Goods (including any Software) you acknowledge and agree that we have no control over such Software or Software Payments notwithstanding we may collect these Software Payments on behalf of the Software Owner.
5.12. By using the Software, you agree to be bound by the Software Owner’s terms and conditions.
5.13. We do not create or commission the creation of any Software and cannot be held responsible for the content or for any changes, mistakes, faults, defects, inaccuracies, irregularities or any other problems (“Software Problems”) encountered with any Software data. Any Software Problems will be the Software Owner’s responsibility and should be directed to the Software Owner.
5.14. Notwithstanding the remaining provisions of this clause 5, you acknowledge and agree that whilst you may cancel your Order for certain Goods within 14 days and we may reimburse you for such Goods (e.g diagnostic kits) we cannot reimburse you for any Software Payments.
5.15. You will be wholly responsible for the use of the Software and any Software Payments incurred or to be incurred and we shall have no liability to you in this regard.
5.16. In the event that the Software has been opened/used/activated, you shall not be entitled to any refund for the Software.
5.17. Nothing in this clause affects your statutory rights.