ABOUT COOKIES USED ON OUR PAGE
We are not only addressing the legal compliance aspects of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679), when applicable, but we also provide the transparency of the business operations for our customers and visitors. The information contained on this page is provided to for you to be fully aware of the cookies we use, allowing you to make an informed choice about your continued acceptance of cookies. We want you to be confident in using our sites, and for you to be more than satisfied that your privacy is one of our priorities.
What is a cookie
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device.
How long are cookies stored for?
- Persistent cookies - these cookies remain on a user's device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
- Session cookies - these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
Types of cookies used on this website?
- Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website.
- Performance cookies - These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Cookies we use
We use the following cookies:
|Necessary Cookies||PHPSESSID||Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.|
|Necessary Cookies||__utma, __utmb||These cookies are used to store information, such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have been to the site before, and what site referred you to the web page.|
|Necessary Cookies||__utmc||These cookies contain no personally identifiable information but they will use your computer’s IP address to know from where in the world you are accessing the Internet.|
|Necessary Cookies||__utmv, __utmz||Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third-parties process the information on Google’s behalf.|
None of these cookies gather any personally identifiable information such as a person’s name or e-mail address. Any information gathered using cookies is compiled on an aggregate or anonymous basis.
We never sell the data we hold about your shopping preferences to other companies, but use it exclusively to make your experience using our website better.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
Download the Addon Click here
For more information on the usage of cookies by Google Analytics please see the Google website. A link to the privacy advice for this product is provided below for your convenience. Click here
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
At all times you have a choice between accepting or rejecting all data that we collect by visiting our website for the first time or by clicking here.
Third Party Cookies
These cookies allow third parties to track the success of their application or customise the application for you. Because of how cookies work we cannot access these cookies, nor can the third parties access the data in cookies used on our site.
For example, if you choose to ‘share’ content through Twitter or other social networks you might be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so please check those websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Most web browsers will provide the option to turn off or disable cookies. How you do this depends on the web browser you are using – please seek browser help if in doubt. Note that in common with most other transactional websites, refusing all cookies (including essential cookies) via your web browser will mean that you will not be able to use our website to complete a purchase. You will also find that the functionality of many other websites and services will be affected – this can result in logging you out (or not letting you log in at all) during the use of the website. Cookies can be deleted using your web browser functions. However, unless they are disabled they will be re-applied the next time you visit a website.
Instructions on how to manage cookies can be found here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
Alternatively you can click on these links here:
What Happens if I do disable cookies?
You need to be aware that if you choose to disable cookies from your browser it may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website, as some or all the areas of our website may fail to work for you. This may also affect your checkout process failing it completely.
You will see from the section above named “Cookies we use” that certain cookies that we use on our website are strictly necessary for the operation of certain aspects of the website. Therefore, please be aware that if these cookies are disabled we may be unable to provide certain services which you have requested.